Lakeview Equity Partners LLC invests in companies that meet the following criteria:
• Proven management team with strong operational skills and solid strategic vision
• Management team with a financial stake in the company’s success
• Stable and profitable track record
• Positioned in a strong, defensible market with above average growth potential
• Realistic and understandable exit strategy
• Sustainable competitive advantages
• Mature or growth-oriented industry
Lakeview Equity Partners LLC will generally make investments that fall into one of the following categories:
Lakeview Equity invests with management teams to acquire privately held companies. Once they have been acquired, these companies operate on a stand alone basis under the leadership and direction of the management team, who will be given significant operating autonomy and meaningful ownership in the company.
Lakeview Equity provides owners of family-held businesses with the opportunity to gain liquidity while retaining significant ownership and operational control.
Lakeview Equity provides capital to companies which have encountered a growth opportunity such as strategic acquisitions or new product development, when the opportunity requires outside capital resources.
Lakeview Equity Partners LLC will consider a wide range of investment opportunities. Preferred industries include:
• Niche manufacturing
• Business services
• Food processing and packaging
• Specialty distribution
• Financial services
In evaluating companies as investment opportunities, Lakeview Equity Partners LLC looks for the following characteristics:
• Enterprise values ranging from $5 to $50 million
• Stable and consistent cash flow
• Conservative and flexible capital structures
• Midwestern location or focus
• Proven growth and carefully projected future growth potential